Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Purpose Defined...

                        


Hello Out There,
I hope that as you're reading this you're experiencing a great and fulfilling day.  If not, you're only one thought away from changing that. ;0)

I wanted to take a moment to lay out for you the purpose of this blog that you are reading and who you're reading about.

My name is Alana Higginbotham and besides my love for God I have many things that make my life interesting.  I am a wife, a mom, a women's ministry leader, a makeup artist and fashion stylist, we own a wellness business, and I homeschool my two sons.  In conjunction with the businesses that I own and my women's ministry experiance I also do public speaking events and am in the middle of writing 2 books.  Whew!!!  Lol, it sure sounds like a lot when you list it all out but even though I wear many hats I don't wear them all at once.  The blog that you're reading reflects all of those facets of my life.  You can't really call it a "Mommy Blog", it's not just a " Fashion Blog" and it's so much more than just a "Homeschooling Blog".  It's a blog about a girl living life with her eyes wide open, her fears vested in God, and a willing heart.  Every post will be centered around what I'm doing at the moment.  

The purpose of this blog is to encourage every woman wherever she is in life.  I feel like, by some measure, I can speak into the life of every woman.  In some fashion, God has allowed me to experiance a vast array of life's challenges and triumphs.  My purpose, much like the purpose of this blog, is to uplift you by sharing my experiences and injecting you with idea that you're not alone.  I truly hope that your life is enriched by coming to know me through my blog.  I appreciate your readership.
                       

Until we read again...
~Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment