Friday, July 13, 2012

The Things That Fill & Enrich My Life

Hi There WifeyMom Peeps, (All 20Billion of You ;0) Was that an Affirmation? Yep!)
I hope that all is well in your world as you read this.  Even though life can be filled with uncertainties one thing is for sure, You're still living it! 

I have had several "plates spinning" lately.  Many of you already know that I am not only a Stay-At-Home-Wife and Mom that home schools her 2 boys but I am also a makeup artist and fashion stylist.  Well, to those credits, I have recently added Women's Ministry Director & Marathon Runner in Training.  Sounds like a lot but not when you're operating in your purpose.  When you fully live life doing what God has created you to do, I mean living everyday open to the possibilities of being used for service to others, you find order.  You also find that your mind and life become uncluttered.  Your schedule seems to have a flow that it never possessed before.  The things that you have to do go by faster thereby making room for that which you want to do. 

From time to time I'll come to you keeping you up to speed on the happenings in my life.  I promise to always be candid, transparent AND you already know there will be some measure of "funny".  I know that it's not only important for you to read truth in my writings but it is also therapeutic for me to type them out.  I have come into both the knowledge and importance of transparency and truth as it relates to my own feelings and freedoms.  When you can, sans the guilt and shame, tell the story of your tragedies, tribulations and heartache you simultaneously tell the story of your victory.  So...when you read the inner lacings of laughter, despair, and encouragement that spins through this blog that is what you are immersing in, simple truth and complex situations that have simmered down to a revelatory breakthrough. 

I am honored to share my life with you.  I know how other peoples words have touched and enriched my life and I know that my words will certainly do the same for you.

Until we read again WifeyMom Lovers,
~Alana ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment